Benevolent Fund Members can get a FOB by presenting the old key to obtain a new FOB, free of charge.
If you lost your key or never had a key,
then you will need to pay a $10 deposit for the FOB.
Members will be required to sign for the FOB as well as receiving the Park Rules.
Call the Police Assn Office for hours of operation.
James Anderson Memorial Park was conceived with the SAPD Officers and their families in mind.
The Park is for EXCLUSIVE use of the BENEVOLENT FUND MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS.
In order to preserve this concept, the BOARD of DIRECTORS passed the following rules. The intent of the rules is to enhance the availability of the park to more members and to provide a safer, more enjoyable environment.
ALL members are to enforce, as well as, abide by all Park Rules. Violations of these rules may result in the member having their Park privileges suspended. Suspensions are determined by the Board of Directors. Members facing a suspension will be afforded the opportunity to address the Board. The Boards’ decision is final.
- Absolutely no persons are allowed on the property unless they are a member OR the guest of a member of the Benevolent Fund.
- Members will not allow guest to enter the Park without them or allow guests to remain after the member leaves the Park.
- Members are responsible for the actions of their guests.
- Members can be held financially responsible for any damages they or their guests may cause in the Park.
Spouses – Members spouses are authorized to use the park in the absence of the
member and may bring their children only. The member’s children will be allowed
only if accompanied by the member or the member’s spouse.
- All members should inquire as to the membership or guest status of any individual not known or recognized by them who is utilizing the Park.
- Members will NOT make their key available to any person other than their spouse. Keys shall not be duplicated.
- The Park Gate is to remain CLOSED and LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. Members and their guests must ensure the gate is closed and locked after entering or exiting the Park.
- Only ONE picnic area may be utilized per member, with only fifteen (15) guests authorized per picnic area. Picnic areas are available on a first come first serve basis, EXCEPT for Easter, Memorial Day, July 4, and Labor Day. On the listed Holidays, reservations will be for one day prior to and one day after the Holiday and may be made thirty (30) days in advance by contacting the Park Caretaker, Dan Higginbotham, 210-870-9484 .
The PAVILION is available by RESERVATION for groups of 10 - 30 persons. The reservations may be made thirty days (30) in advance by contacting the Park Caretaker. Other than the listed Holidays above, Reservations are for one 24 hour period, per member, beginning at 0930am and ending the following day at 0930am.
- The Pavilion and Picnic areas you are using must be policed (TRASH PICKED UP) prior to leaving the Park.
- Campfires are permitted in the provided designated areas ONLY.
- There will be NO storing of boats, trailers, RV’s, etc. on any property owned by the Benevolent Fund.
- Members and Guests will conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner at all times.
- NO Fireworks, NO discharging of Firearms, NO glass containers,
- NO music after 1100pm.
- NO swimming in front of the boat docks and ALL Animals must be on a leash.
- Respect our neighbors and Do Not Trespass on their Property.
Contact the Bandera Co. Sheriff Office for trespassing violations, 830-796-3771
PLEASE NOTIFY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF ANY ISSUES OBSERVED AT THE PARK