The Pensioners’ Association had a very good meeting with 24 ZOOM members signing in.
1. Contacted Councilman Clayton Perry, Dist 10, by phone during the meeting. He is recovering from Covid after a stay in the hospital. He is still working from home and has a few more days before being able to get out. Best wishes and a speedy recovery.
2. Officers that retired in 2020 (depending on the date) will receive a prorated amount on the expected 13th check.
3. The Pension Board will meet on Feb 24, 0900am, to decide this matter, 13th check.
4. Health Fund is opening up a new website and should be active shortly, www.perfundedsa.org
5. Next Pensioners Mtg, March 09, at 130pm.
6. Retirees will be needed for the May elections at the Polls to inform voters about how important collective bargaining (Chapter 174)